Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Little Gift Tag

Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas filled with friends and family.  I know I did!

Ok, so I wanted to share with you a quick little tag that I made for some friends.  When we moved a few weeks back, a friend helped my husband take apart some furniture and move some boxes with his truck.  We took most of his Friday evening so we wanted to give him a thank you, as well as his wife for letting us take him away from her for a while.  We decided to give them a bottle of wine we know they like.  Here is what I came up with:


Simple and cute.  I got the glass from the Lettering Delights Cut It set called Drinks.  I used MTC to duplicate it, move them around, and create a little layer.  They didn't line up exactly...I was a bit bummed.  My Silhouette was on loan so I had to use my Cricut.  I think it turned out nice for a quick little project. Here it is on the bottle of wine:


Fun!

More projects to come soon!

Thanks for stopping in!

Oh...and I changed my blog background.  What do you think?



:)  Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!