Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ruthie!

This is a very special card, because it is for my super special and super crafty sister-in-law, Ruthie!  If you are reading my blog, I'm sure you know her over at September Ninth.  When I was thinking about what to make for her card, I took a look through all the cards I had pinned on pinterest, and I found one that I pinned from her board.  I knew she would like it because she pinned it first!  I thought it was perfectly fitting, because Ruthie is, as you know, the banner queen!


The banner I put together using triangles and rectangles from MTC shapes.  The cupcake is from the Birthday Sparkle set from Lettering Delights.  The stamp is from My Creative Time's Many Greetings set.  The paper is from my stash, and the little jewel is from Michaels.  I used my creative memories corner punch to round the edges and my white gel pen to do the stitching.


Of course, as I learned from Ruthie, a card is never finished until you finish off the inside with some coordinating layers!


The pictures don't quite do the fun colors justice, but you get the idea.   I think it turned out pretty cute!  I hope she loves it!

Thanks for stopping in!

:) Cynthia

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!