Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scrub a Dub Dub!

Hi there!  So school has started and boy am I BUSY!  Between students, parent emails, grading papers, and my precious son, I haven't got much time to craft.  I'll take whatever I can get though.  Because of all the things I have to do, I needed a fast gift for someone.  I've gotten an itch lately for some yarn crafting, so I did some searching and found this little dish cloth/wash cloth.  It was perfect!  This is a great wash cloth/dish cloth because the pattern makes a great texture for scrubbing.  Here is how it turned out.


I used Lily Sugar'n Cream 100% cotton yarn (by far my favorite kitchen/bathroom yarn!)  You can't see how fun and vibrant the color really is in these awful pictures!  I was in a hurry to get it to my friend, so I took the pictures and didn't stop to check them before I gave it away.  Oh well...you can get the idea.  


I can't tell you exactly what color it is because the yarn wrapper got thrown away.  I know it isn't the standard yellow.  It's more of a bright yellow.  I think it is either sunshine or country yellow.  It is really pretty and kitcheny.  Is that a word?  LOL!  It should be.


I'm not 100% positive that I did the edging correctly, but it turned out ok.  She liked it, and that is what counts!

Thanks for stopping in!

:) Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!