Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Card

A dear family friend got married this past weekend.  I love the bride and groom so very much and wanted to make them a sweet card to go with their gift.  Here is what I came up with.  


The cake is from the Love Me Do Cut it set from Lettering Delights.  I had to manipulate it a bit to get what I wanted.  The colors of the wedding were purple and green, so that is why I chose those colors.  The paper is DCWV and Recollections.  The twine is from Trendy Twine.


The bling is just from Michaels.  The stamps are from My Creative Time's Many Greetings Stamp set.  I popped up the top layer of the cake on foam squares so that I could tie the twine around it.  Here is a view that shows more depth.  


I finished off the inside of the card with layers of green and white card stock to make a nice writing surface to write them a sweet little note.


They loved it!  I'm so glad!  I am really happy with how it turned out.  

Thanks for stopping in!  If you read this post, I'd love for you to leave a comment.  They make my day!

:) Cynthia




1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and simple, just had to stop by and tell ya I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!