Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Bird-day!

Hello my crafty friends!

I have a short post for you today.  A colleague of mine had a birthday and I wanted to make her a little card.  I saw this bird shape in the silhouette library and just had to use it!  I realized I had a great stamp to use with it too!  Here is what I came up with:




I added some twine from The Twinery and a little bling.  The colored paper is from DCWV.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life Wild Life Puns stamp set.  I used the Threading Water Fiskars border punch.




I put the blue paper down as a background to be seen through the border punch.  I finished the inside with white paper for a nice writing surface.

I love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!  

:)  Cynthia

3 comments:

  1. Your card came out so cute! I bet she loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!