Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Dots

Hi there!  I have a quick card for you today.  I didn't even have to use my cricut!  A sweet friend of mine is having a birthday soon and I made this card for her.  Her birthday isn't for a few weeks, but I'm due back at school full time on August 11th (sniff, sniff) so I knew if I didn't do it now...I'd end up buying a card (insert gasp).  I figured I'd make this one quick and easy.  


I made the dots with my Creative Memories circle punch.  The stamp is from Joy's Life All Around Sentiments stamp set.  The Twine is from The Twinery.  The paper is from my stash, except the teal is from DCWV.  You can't really tell in the picture but the silver paper is sort of metallic and sparkly.



I had initially hoped to do this card in green instead of teal, but the colors didn't match up.  The blue button, twine, and paper just worked so well, I had to use them!


I finished the inside with some more dots and the little flower from the stamp on the front.  Simple and sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cynthia :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!