Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Frog Subject Cards

Ok, so you might remember the little apple subject cards I made to go on the whiteboard in my classroom for our schedule.  My partner teacher wanted some too and she loves frogs.  I made her cards a bit smaller and now having seen them, I wish mine were smaller too!  Oh well.  


The frog is from the Live Simply cart and I cut him at 1.75 inches tall.  The words are from the Learning Curve cart and the capital letters are cut at 1.4 inches tall.  I resized the lower case letters by hand to look right.  I used my Gypsy to weld them together.  


Cute no?  All we need to do is laminate them and put magnets on the back.  I can't believe the school year is starting so soon!  Kids come back August 16th.  Yikes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cynthia :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!