Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Note Pad

A dear friend, and coworker, of mine had a birthday recently.  She is actually the same gal that I made the birthday dots card for.  I decided to make her a little note pad with matching pen.  I got my inspiration from here, it is something I saw on Pinterest.  I changed it up a bit to match what I wanted to do.






The plaid and teal papers are from DCWV.  The kraft and cream papers are from Recollections.  The pad of paper is a Staples scratch pad.  I got a pack of 10 for around $7.  The pen is RSVP and I put some paper inside to match.  If you are interested in making a pen like this one, here is a great video that shows how to do it.  The stamp is from My Creative Time's Honey Do List  stamp set.  I did a little stitching with my white gel pen and tied it up with some twine from The Twinery.  I love how it turned out!

Cynthia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!