Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Behavior Board

My teaching partner and I decided we needed a new behavior plan for this year.  I was looking at ideas on Pinterest (can you tell I like pinterest?) and found this.  I liked the look of it so I went from there.  I changed the language to match our values and grade level mission statement.  Here is what we came up with...



Here are some close ups on each square. 






We wrote student numbers on pattern blocks (blue for my class and green for hers) and superglued them to thumb tacks to create the student markers to change throughout the day.


Here is a picture of the finished product up on my wall.  It happens to be right next to the FABULOUS wreath that my SIL Ruthie over at SeptemberNinth made for me.  :)


I used MTC to make the text, it is all in the marker felt font.

It worked out great!  We are very happy with it.

Cynthia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!