Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Crafting Begins! - Boxed Card Set

Hooray for summer! My students got out on the 26th and I only have 1 more week of work until summer break officially begins. Wahoo! I'm so excited to spend time with my son and get some good crafting time in.

At our school we have room moms who help us communicate with the parents and organize events. I had two this year who helped out so much! I wanted to show them my appreciation, so I made them each a boxed card set.


Each box (which I also made) came with five 4 x 4 cards, three stamped "Thank You" and two left plain. The insides of all five are blank. The sunflower is from the Walk in My Garden cart. The twine is from The Twinery. I did a little stitching around the edges with my white gel pen.

I thought it would be so fast and fun to make cute little 4 x 4 cards. That is until I realized that I would have to make cute little envelopes too! LOL! They actually weren't hard to make. I didn't get a picture of them though. Oh, and let me tell you that if you don't have a Marta Stewart scoring board, or something similar with an envelope making piece, you really should get one! I LOVE mine.

Ok...that is all for now! I am hoping I will have many more projects to come this summer!

Thanks for stopping in!

C :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!