Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer is not long enough!

Ok, so normally summer is when I do the most posting!  Well, not so much this year.  My son only takes one nap now, I've got a new teaching partner for the school year that starts in less than a week, and right before summer I crafted myself out!  That envelope album I made was quite a lot of work and a friend asked me to help make her one very similar to it and I did it in less than two days.  Also, life has a way of changing the way you thought things would go, which very much happened this summer. Anyway...all that to say, I know I haven't posted anything!

Good news is, I have a few projects I've been working on in recent weeks and will hopefully be posting them soon.

Here is a little bit of another project I've been working on this summer - a blanket for my little boy.


You can bet I'll post pics of that when it is done!

Bye for now!

:)  Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!