Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Country Tags

Hi there!  Quick post today...

A few of the other teachers and I auctioned off a Day in the Country for a few students during our school's annual gala and auction.  The other gals asked me to make a few labels for each girl to attach to their finished projects.  The kids made flower arrangements, strawberry jam, and got eggs from the chickens.  I taught them to crochet, well...started them out anyway.  It was a bit tougher to teach them to hold the hook and string than I thought!  Anyway...here are the labels I made.  I made one for each girl of each type.


I ended up gluing the strawberry card together and punching a hol3 in the top to make it a label for the jars of fresh strawberry jam they made.  

All the shapes are from the Silhouette online store.  I used Silhouette Studio to design and do the print and cut.  

They turned out great!

The kids loved them.  Maybe my project next year will be making the labels with them instead of trying to crochet!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

:)  Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!