Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Note Pads and Winners!

Alright, first things first!  So sorry I didn't get my winners posted from the May the Force Be With You blog hop!  So without any more delay...

The winner of the Tweezer Bees is...

OMG -- your crocheted Yoda is just so ... stinkin' ... cute!! You make me want to learn how to crochet :) TFS

Lucy
http://www.love2createital.com

Congrats, Lucy! 

To see if you won the Jaded Blossom stamp set, check out Candice's post here.  

Ok, quick post for today.  I made some simple notepads for a friend on mine on her birthday.  I wanted to try out my new Cuttlebug too.  :)



I made a pen to match using the same pattern paper as I did for the center circle.  I really like doing that with my note pads.


I just LOVE those letters on that folder for my Cuttlebug!  I think it is super cute on a note pad.  


Here they are together as a set.  She loved them!


Thanks for stopping in!


:)  Cynthia

3 comments:

  1. Love your note pad so cute. Great Embossing.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the look! The pink paper is a card stock paper right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They both are. The darker pink is actually a DCWV textured cardstock and then the lighter one is just a standard cardstock.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!