Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Butterflies

Hello crafty friends!  I have a sweet card for you today.  A dear friend and coworker of mine has been out all school year with terrible back problems.  She recently had a surgery and unfortunately, it isn't helping. It may even have made it worse.  She is such a wonderful and strong lady and I really feel for her!  I wanted to send a little note of encouragement to let her know how much I miss and love her.

I was looking though pinterest (ok if you aren't on pinterest, you are totally missing out!) and I found this card.  It was my inspiration, well, really I stole the idea, but hey...I gave credit where credit is due right?!  I just loved this card when I saw it.  Butterflies are so pretty!  I looked through my paper and found a bright cheery pattern and a matching solid.  Here is how mine turned out.





I used Lettering Delights Butterflies cut it set for the butterflies.  I used My Creative Time's Pain Pain Go Away! stamp set for the sentiment.  I really do love how it turned out!  You can't really see but the card base itself is a bright light orange that matches perfectly with the pattern.

Thanks for stopping in!

:)  Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!