Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Little Birthday Tag

Hi there!  Short post today.  I'm hoping to get a few things created this week since it is spring break.  Today is something I did a while ago, but it took me a while to get it posted.  My son's friend, Andrew, had a birthday a few weeks ago.  I wanted to make him a little tag and his invitation had a rocketship very similar to this one on it.  It was perfect!  


I used the Doug's Outer Space set from Lettering Delights.  I thought it turned out great!

Here is a shot of the back.  I used a variety of stamps and at this moment, I can't remember exactly what sets they were.  I'm pretty sure they are all from Emma at My Creative Time though!  Except for the To: and From:, those are from Joy's Life.  If you haven't checked out Emma's stuff, go over and see it!  She has great stamps and dies!


Thanks for stopping in!


:)  Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!