Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Its purpose isn't so much to show off my work, it is more of a way for me to catalog the things I've created. I hope you enjoy peeking at my projects while you are here!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Valentines...a little late


Ok, well I wanted to share with you something that I made for my students for Valentine's Day.  I appreciate that it is March, but this is the first time I've had a chance to sit and write my post.

I got the idea from a few different sites, but the one I finally settled on using is this one.  She gives some great tips!   Crayon hearts!

Again, my pictures are terrible because I had to take them late at night.  You get the idea though.





You break up some crayons and melt them in the oven in a silicon mold.  They turned out so cute and the kids loved them!

Thanks for stopping in.

:) Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I really love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. They make my day!